This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Anomaly 2012 - Vancouver, BC

I have the privilege of speaking/demoing at Anomaly this year with my new Seattle pal, the brilliant Tom Scholes.  (pronounced "SKOALS" -- like the chewing tobacco)  The theme this year is "Study From Life", so in order to have something worthwhile to say about that, I'll be surveying fellow artists as well as doing my own personal studies.  Tentative, pretentious lecture title : "Remix & Additional Production : A Concept Artist's Guide To Visual Synthesis."

This will be my first (and hopefully not last) time visiting Canada.  See you there!

Saturday, April 28th, 2012 -- Beaty Biodiversity Museum

No comments: