This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Saturday, January 15, 2011

lifedrawing log - 01.15.11

Today was yet another reminder that girls are the best subject matter for drawing ever.  And holy shit, I had the privilege of drawing in the same room as Dean Yeagle!  (I wonder if I can interview him for Babe Lab...in time, in time...)



Tamara "Firstkeeper" Bakhlycheva joined. Here's a snapshot of her and her husband Vadim from this week's Sketch Squat.  So focused!


They filled in some missing gaps in my Allods art book.

2 comments:

Danny said...

Lucky bastard! Cool drawings.

Adam Street said...

I attended a workshop at Comic-con Dean taught one year. Do you want to know the main thing I took from the class? The importance of life drawing. Go figure. :)