This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Monday, January 17, 2011

"Blasphemous" development // sketches

Did a bit more work on my Blasphemous concept. The designs are now simple enough to be drawn and redrawn ad infinitum, though there's still some minor kinks to work out.  i.e. I'm thinking of making the demonette small-chested for contrast.  Oh, also, I need to give them names.



Color study...


Bonus sketches from this weekend...

8 comments:

Kurt Papstein said...

awesome stuff, especially love the weekend sketches.

Zeke said...

Awesome babe drawings as ever dude

You mentioned contrast, so what if you were to make one girl tall and slender, legs for miles with a nice tight ass, and the other short, busty, with curvy hips and thighs and a big ol bubble but? The two extremes could compliment each other really well with your style!

Paul Richards said...

They kinda have to match in height.

Adam Street said...

I've been waiting for you to post some more Blashemous stuff.

Anonymous said...

They are just perfect! Love both of them. Agree about the boob size on the demonette, I think she would be even hotter.

Love them, can't wait to see hat else you come up with.

braiiiiiiins said...

I like the idea of giving the Demon babe smaller boobs. I'd also suggest pierced nipples for her, again for contrast.

Paul Richards said...

Dude, I couldn't agree more. Those little barbels. HAWT.

braiiiiiiins said...

Name idea. I'm getting a bit of a Mila Kunis vibe from demon girl, so I was thinking maybe Maya or Mia?